[kkytv id="livzJTIWlmY" width="600" height="385"]
- Adding video and photos to your website and blogs can have a major impact on your sales.
- Unless you are aiming for an amateur look, create videos that look professional or you can find something like the one I found on YouTube. These will enhance your image.
- Remember that photos are not free. When you search using Google and select images, go to the funny gear looking thing on the upper right. Click on that and go to advanced settings. You will go to a page that at the bottom has a place where you check mark that you want images that are free. Click search and see what is left. Not satisfied? Try Flicker: http://www.flickr.com/creativecommons/ using the attribution license and be sure to attribute. Try PublicDomainPictures.net: http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/; or Dreamstime: http://www.dreamstime.com/free-results.php?searchby=sandwich+generation&searchtype=free.
- You can also purchase photos and graphics, often for reasonable rates.
What sort of multimedia are you using? How has it worked for you? What would you like to know more about?
Jaco Grobbelaar, owner of BroadVision Marketing, helps business owners and business professionals put marketing strategies in place that consistently secure new clients. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 707.799.1238. You can Like him at www.facebook.com/broadvisionmarketing or connect with him on www.linkedin.com/in/JacoGrobbelaar.
- WordPress' new version 3.3 gives multimedia and mobile some love (venturebeat.com)
- My Mini-Gallery At Dreamstime (richbystockphoto.wordpress.com)