What does an inbound marketing coach do?
Isn’t running your business hard enough without trying to figure out how to market it by yourself? How would you like an inbound marketing coach? I can hear you asking, “What is an inbound marketing coach?”
An inbound marketing coach works with small business owners to help them increase sales by implementing a marketing strategy that includes natural search optimization of a website and blog, link building, social media management, business analytics and lead conversion, just to name some of the items. Your inbound marketing coach will teach you these core tenets of Inbound Marketing programs designed to drive traffic and leads to your website and your brick-and-mortar business if you have one.
What an inbound marketing coach can do for you:
Your coach will work with you in person, over the phone or by computer to teach you how to use inbound marketing, identifying opportunities for improvement and positive change, and seek to help you find those “light bulb” moments that come as you see marketing more clearly. You will find that your inbound marketing coach is passionate about teaching, is thrilled at the thought of affecting your bottom line and very aware of the power of inbound marketing.
As you work together you will gain understanding through your coach’s knowledge about analytical and quantitative ways to use data to drive your new and better decisions.
Here are a few ways that inbound marketing coaches have helped clients:
- A coach aided a start-up business owner identify his business name, brand, marketing strategy, activities and internet platforms.
- Another inbound marketing coach trained a business owner to pre-launch his high end food trucking business using social media to build a following that was ready and waiting for his business to launch lunch.
- One inbound marketing coach mentored an independent profession as she uncovered her differentiation and core marketing message, identify her ideal target market client and develop pricing and packaging strategy aimed at her high-end clients.
- An inbound marketing coach worked with a start-up owner to modify his website for better search engine placement, identify their keywords and created an online marketing campaign driving traffic to the improved website.
Is an inbound marketing coach for you?
- Are you getting the amount of traffic for your product or service to keep your business solvent?
- Do you have time to run your business and figure out how to do marketing online?
- Is your website getting enough traffic? Do you know how to check?
- Are you blogging consistently without success?
- Do you know about search engine optimization and all possible social media platforms?
- Are you aware that you can get different amounts of help depending on what you can afford to spend?
One thing you need to know about using an inbound marketing coach is that results are not going to happen immediately. There are no quick fixes. Some coaches will tell you that if you follow their advice and can dedicate appropriate resources, you should see results in from four to six months in terms of more traffic and leads to your website.
You might like to get our free white paper on “The Essential Step-By-Step Guide to Internet Marketing."
If you are interested in knowing more about the concept of inbound marketing coaches, please leave a comment below.
Jaco Grobbelaar is the owner of BroadVision Marketing. BroadVision Marketing works with business owners to put in place inbound and outbound marketing strategies that consistently secure new clients. The BroadVision Marketing Training Center is located in Petaluma, CA and primarily serves companies in the San Francisco Bay area.
Jaco can be reached at email@example.com or 707.766.9778 or connect with Jaco on Facebook - www.facebook.com/broadvisionmarketing - and LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/in/JacoGrobbelaar. He can also be found at Jaco+.