Below is a video brought to you compliments of BroadVision Marketing listing the reasons you should have a Facebook Fan Page for your business. Why is that important? Facebook is one of the most well-liked online portals for businesses like yours. There are many businesses that have found Facebook to have the necessary tools for success. Fan pages give your product or service more exposure and are a fantastic way for you to build your business by reaching out to your target market and starting a relationship with them. You will find the script below the video.--Jaco
Did you know…?
- Facebook Announced Monthly Active Users Were At 1.01 Billion as of September 30th.
- Daily active users were 584 million on average for September 2012, an increase of 28% year-over-year.
- 600 million people now share and connect on Facebook every month using mobile devices.
- 42% of Marketers say Facebook is Critical or Important to their business.
- The number of businesses that say Facebook is Critical or Important to their business has increased by 75% in the last 3 years.
- 62% of Marketers Report that Social Media Became More Important to Their Marketing Campaigns in the Last 6 months.
- Social Media Has a 100% Higher Lead-to-Close Rate than Outbound Marketing.
- 77% of B2C companies and 43% of B2B companies acquired customers from Facebook marketing.
- Retail is the top industry that has acquired customers through Facebook.
- Where are marketers struggling with Facebook? Lead generation.
- Engage with your audience using their preferred method: 80% of US social network users prefer to connect to brands through Facebook.
- With the new Facebook Timeline design, brands have seen a 46% increase in engagement -- things like comments, likes, and shares.
- Brands have seen a 65% increase in user engagement of Interactive content like photos and videos, with the new Timeline.
- The ratio of views to shares of Facebook comments is 9:1.
- Auto posting to Facebook decreases user engagement by 70%
- Facebook is currently the single largest publisher of all US display ad impressions. Facebook delivered 28% of all display ad impressions - more than Yahoo, Microsoft, Google and AOL combined
Do you have a Facebook marketing strategy in place? Get in touch with us at BroadVision Marketing to see how we can help you!
- Digital Buzz Blog 2012
- Buzz Feed
- Simply Measured
- State of Inbound Marketing, HubSpot, 201
- Social Media Examiner Tech Crunch
Jaco Grobbelaar is the owner of BroadVision Marketing. BroadVision Marketing works with business owners to put in place inbound and outbound marketing strategies that consistently secure new clients. The BroadVision Marketing Training Center is located in Petaluma, CA and primarily serves companies in the San Francisco Bay area.